Affordable College Station Heater Tune-Ups
When the temperatures drastically drop, there is nothing worse than to find yourself in a cold home. You should be able to rely on your heater to keep you warm when the weather gets cold. At Barker’s Heating & Cooling, we offer top-notch service on all makes and models to fit your heating needs. We also have 24/7 service technicians on call to help you with any problems that you may encounter with your system outside of business hours.
If you’re looking for a reputable company to complete your annual heater maintenance, Barker’s Heating & Cooling can help. We offer comprehensive heater tune-ups to keep your system running at the highest level of efficiency.
We recommend performing a yearly inspection and maintenance on your heating system, which not only diagnoses and repairs existing problems but helps find and prevent problems from occurring in the future.
- Blower motor bearings in need of lubrication
- Clogged air filter
- Dirt condenser coils and fan blades
- Ductwork loosened due to normal thermal expansion and contraction
Having a heating tune-up done can also identify less obvious problems that would normally go unnoticed. These include:
- Loose blower belt
- Improperly firing burners
- Blocked condensate drain
- Loose wiring harnesses
- Slowly leaking coolant from the AC system
The Importance of Preventative Maintenance
Yearly preventative maintenance and inspections can keep your heating system functioning at peak efficiency by identifying issues before they become costly problems. Our service technicians can also point out minor issues that you can take care of yourself in the future. You can expect safer system operation and increased efficiency from annual tune-ups. Regular maintenance throughout your heater’s life reduces the chance of a major breakdown and can even extend its lifespan.
The best way to keep your furnace efficient and reliable is to have it inspected before you really need it. Before cold weather strikes, give us a call and set up an appointment to have your heating system inspected.
Taking Care of Your Heater
Heating systems are usually trouble-free and easy to maintain. No matter what type of heating system you have, there are several things you can do to keep your heating system in top condition:
- Examine the heating system occasionally for signs of deterioration, such as water stains,
corrosion or leakage.
- In forced-air systems, clean the furnace air filters frequently – at least twice a heating season.
- Keep the area around the furnace free from dust, lint, rags, paint, drain cleaners and other
materials or chemicals that could catch fire or explode if they become too hot.
- Make sure warm-air outlets and cold-air outlets are not covered by carpets or blocked by debris.
- Make sure walls, other obstructions or new renovations do not block the heating system’s air
These are all things that a service technician will look out for during a tune-up but should be checked more often.
Comprehensive Tune-Ups from Barker’s Heating & Cooling
At Barker’s Heating & Cooling, all of our technicians stay up to date with the latest advancements in regular training. We have field supervisors on staff to offer needed second opinions in case that is needed as well.
What You Can Expect From Our Service:
- Honest Assessment and Pricing
- Satisfaction Guarantee on Work Performed
- Quick Response Times
- High-Quality Materials and Equipment
- Excellent Workmanship
If you’re looking for a qualified, family-friendly heating and air company to perform regular maintenance, Barker’s Heating & Cooling is the choice for you. Our experienced staff can assess your issue, schedule an appointment, and we offer a satisfaction guarantee on any work performed.
Contact Barker’s Heating & Cooling today to schedule your heater tune-up before you get stuck without heating in a cold snap.